Friday, December 9, 2011

Hermana Limb is a Beast!

12/9/11
Here is just a little bit from her letter for the week that I liked :)

Not gonna lie, the hardest thing for me while I've been here is to have a campanion 24/7. I mean learning the language is hard, but it's doable. I might be the only way that even has this problem, haha, but really, never being alone is kind of ridiculous! You can't even go to the bathroom alone! Hahah. Ok, so everyone once and a while I make up funny little quotes or sayings in my head or whatever you would call them and one day when we were in the bathroom, I thought of this one..... COMPANIONS: you eat, sleep, pray and pee together. haha, ok maybe you won't think it's as funny as I did, but I thought it was pretty clever. Anyways, I think I'll get used to it eventually. At least I hope so.

Ok, hands down, my favorite part of the day is always gym time!!! Seriously, only about 50 minutes, but absolutely awesome. I usually spend the first half running or something and then the 2nd half, play basketball or 4 square. I still have not found an hermana to play a bball game with me yet, but we have played bump a few times. We usually end the last 15 minutes with some intense games of bumps with a bunch of elders. It's always funny to see their reaction when they find out that I actually know how to play or can shoot. I win or get 2nd basically every time I play. They're always like, "OHHH, the hermana got you out!!!!" ahhahah and then they'll say to eachother, "hermana limb is a beast!" haha. It's way funny. I love beating all of them at gym. Oh and then one day, I thought I'd try out 4 square, so I got in line and then when I got in, I got all the way up to the king spot and stayed there for like 5 rounds and all of the elders were way impressed. they said hermanas don't ever play 4 square. I basically just dominate every game I play here, it's awesome, because they never expect it, haha.
The rest of the MTC is going great. They always say the days are like weeks and the weeks are like days, and I can already kind of feel that. This week has gone by fast. I can't believe it's already Friday! Later this afternoon, we get to to go the temple. I'm pretty excited about that. Well, I love you family!!
Yo se que el evengelio es verdadero y mi familia is eternas! Buenos suerte con cada!! USTEDES AMOR!!!
 
Love, Hermana Limb

No comments:

Post a Comment